Using Key Account Management to grow sales
Earn 1 CPD Point with this Resource
What is Key Account Management? How can I improve Key Account Management? What are the processes and skills needed for Key Account Management? Statistics show that 5% of customers account for over 50% of an organisation's sales. This 5% are the organisation's Key Accounts. They represent the biggest potential for increasing sales yet all too often they do not get the special treatment they deserve.
So, if you are asking yourself the above questions it would suggest that you need this resource. Using it you will be able to use a Key Account Management process including Gathering Information on Key Accounts, Planning Key Account Management Activities, Managing Business Flows, Managing Customer Decision-Makers and Key Stakeholders, and Managing The Internal Key Account Management Team. You will also be able to use a proven/practical Key Account Management Template for each of your Key Accounts. You will in addition be able to identify the skills to use at each stage of the Key Account Management Process to use each stage effectively. Finally you will be to create a Personal Development Plan to further develop your Key Account Management Skills.
- Protecting key accounts from competitor attack.
- Growing sales with key accounts.
- Improving the profitability of key accounts.
- Building relationships with customer key decision-makers and stakeholders to forge stronger ties with the customer.
- Making key account management easier to deploy and manage within your business.