Leading Account Management Teams
Earn 1 CPD Point with this Resource
How should I lead an account team? How can I improve my account team management? What skills do I need for account team management?
If you are an existing Account Team Leader ( of a key account ) these questions will be pertinent to you. If you are about to become an Account Team Leader they will be particularly pertinent to you.
This resource provides you with a model for account team leadership. It includes:
- Turning your Sales People into ‘ Scouts’
- Imparting Commercial Thinking to Sales People
- Creating a Strategy for Influencing Key Customer Contacts
- Communicating the Added Value you provide
- Motivating Sales People who are servicing the Account
- Leading your Sales Team Members effectively.
You will be able to use detailed explanatory notes to use each part of the process effectively and to plan improvements to your leadership of account teams. By using a Personal Develop Plan we supply you with you will be able to continue to develop your skills in this area.
- Growing your business with key customer accounts.
- Managing key accounts with geographically spread operations.
- Leading the overall account team effectively from a distance.
- Enhancing your reputation as a supplier.
- Shutting out the competition from key accounts.