Leading With Influence
Earn 1 CPD Point with this Resource
Complete a questionnaire to identify your level of skill in the six key areas of Leading with Influence. These are all about creating reciprocal relationships in which you can connect effectively with others, use your personal credibility, use cultural awareness sensitively, maintain and build positive relationships, use integrity and continuously build reciprocity.
Use the full explanations of these different skills to undertake a real life exercise to help you influence more effectively in a challenging current situation. Complete a personal development plan for use in this vitally important area of capability incorporating a wide range of activities which will help you to deliver your plan. Great Leaders are quite simply great influencers. You must be as well in your leadership role.
- Being able to lead others without having direct authority over them.
- Building collaborative relationships for win/win outcomes.
- Achieving a positive communication and motivation with others where others fail.
- Working extremely effectively in complex environments in which a 'partnership' way of working is required.
- Spotting leadership gaps which you could fill as part of your professional responsibility.
- Building positivity in situations where old ways of working are reducing morale and you can influence a much needed change in culture.