Identifying People's Potential
Earn 1 CPD Point with this Resource
How can I identify a person's potential? How can I optimise my staff's potential? How can I best manage employees with different types of potential? This resource answers all these questions.
By completing a questionnaire you will be able to identify nine categories of employee potential.These are:
- The High Flyer
- Those with High Performance Potential
- Those with Growth Potential
- Those who need to be regarded as an Expert or Specialist
- Those who are Comfortable and Under-stretched
- Those who are a Misfit to their Job
- Those who are Time Servers
- Those who are Under-utilised
- Those who are Demotivated or in the Wrong Job.
We provide a detailed explanation of each and extensive guidelines on how to manage each category of person.Potential is usually hard to identify. We make it easy!
- Improving individual and team results.
- Developing and managing people to optimise their contribution to your team.
- Increasing a person's motivation to [perform at a higher level.
- Aligning the development of individuals with the development of the business.
- Tackling under-performing team members effectively.