Performance Appraisal Guide
Earn 1 CPD Point with this Resource
How should I run a Performance Appraisal Meeting? How can I conduct motivating Performance Appraisals? How can I improve my Performance Appraisal Skills? These are the questions often on the minds of managers as they undertake this key area of their responsibility. Maybe they are questions on your mind also!
Conducting a successful Performance Appraisal is often a challenge. This resource will give you a comprehensive process for conducting appraisals and invaluable insights into how to make these meetings a great success for both parties. It covers what to do and how to do it in the key areas of:
- Preparation for the meeting, Introducing it in a positive way.
- Conducting the body of the meeting.
- Closing the meeting and Following Up the meeting.
You will be able to complete a plan for further developing your skills and you will be able to identify a host of Personal Development Activities to help you to deliver your plan.This is a really detailed guide on how to succeed at running Performance Appraisals.
- Using Performance Appraisals as a way to really motivate appraisees to increase their level of performance.
- Enabling appraisees to obtain more job satisfaction and to grow in their job.
- Agreeing new goals and targets with employees and their commitment to delivering them.
- Agreeing Personal Development Plans with employees which they will find motivating.
- Leading your team with everyone committed to the continuous improvement in their individual as well as team performance.